Thursday, May 24, 2007

Changing self

Void and pain
Making me insane;
When cries resound,
In memories abound,
No one hears,
The silent tears.

No one there , no one to care,
Because healing cant cure,
And it is to endure;
Everyone tried for sure
To comfort me and make me mature
But it was I who was demure.

Perhaps they still care,
But I am worthless to share;
They dont understand me though,
And put me aside so.
Perhaps they are no more the same,
Though I thought they would remain
I didnt care at first,
And thus came the pain,
I know I can no longer refrain.

And now they must be wondering
Why am I acting as I used to do before?
Why do I keep coming back for more?
Because I want to put an end to the furore.

So I decided to move on,
Forgot if I was ever forlorn;
Drifted from what is now past
I have changed at last.