Monday, January 22, 2007

Love,Sensuality,Devotion.

It is coming back once again,
Its been long that we put stains;
It is coming back once again,
Lets give it a try,no expectations,no pain.

I never meant to disappoint you,
I never meant to be crestfallen;
I never knew our love was so true,
Without you,its so bleak,so barren.

You set me free,nevertheless I was trapped,
The wind is blowing round and round;
You flew away so far,along the paths untrammeled,
Left me behind in the memories abound.

The childhood summer days,
Blinking and glittering-leave me in fray;
I wish I could take you to the sun,
Warm up the cold beween us,leave it all done.

Laughing away the tears,
Glowing with hopeful eyes,
Crying away the fears ,
Grappling in love and ties.

All these to let you know,
We are not yet done,our love is not yet over;
We will be back and love will shower.

Let me put my arms around you!