Monday, January 29, 2007

Free The Spirit

Standing in the shadows,kissed by the breeze;
Bewitched by the sky,I had myself seized.
Why does it remind me of the past?
Why does it remind me of the past?

How can there be such beningn beauty.....
Such beningn beauty in everything of the past?
That urges me to induce wanderlust,
Only if I could walk in the past!

Every clouds in the sky,
Every thoughts that i hide;
Every little thing that makes me crazy,
Leaves me in tears...I cry and cry......

So beautiful is this world!
I just dont want to grow;to fade away in the future,
I want to live and live to dream my past....
To vide my world in golden rust.

Lost in my island of dreams;
I am lost..no one hears my scream,
Why do I dream so high..anybody tell me why!
That I get crestfallen and sigh!

I wish I could be what I want to be,
I wish I could touch the sky,
I wish I could dive deep into the sea!

Every little thing I want to achieve!
Every little thing I take seriously!
Cant I relax and listen to what my heart hails?
Rather than turning frustratingly pale!

I keep brooding over little things,
Keep brooding over and over again!
I find myself suffocated ...and I am laid back
Laid back in my dreams...
I want to break free....
Set me in jamboree!