Thursday, January 25, 2007

Digital Emotions

Countless like the stars,
Hazy and mysterious like the clouds;
As ephemeral as the fireworks,
My emotions that grow and fade behind the shroud.

For a moment,vibrant like the summer sun;
The next moment,gloomy like the monsoon sky,
Wondering like raining tears among all the fun,
I recoil,I tear apart,I m off,I fly.

I smell the unavoidable lowness,I sigh,
Crucified in an inexorable predicament,
I escape to an world of dreams,and I m once again high,
Realising the inevitable futility,I cry ,I lament.

What if I were always happy and I knew what I want!
What if I were always free of worries and tension!
What if I were stable,I were complacent!
What if I were not left wondering in the aimless horizon!

Its me,its mood,its revelation,its sadness in utter fluctuation,
Help me survive the digital emotion!